Current time: 03-23-2018, 11:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Diversity in the City
Shivvawn resident Offline

Diversity in the City
Ireem is a Metropolis. A shining jewel at the joining of a desert and a sea: A trade port that plies exotic goods to continents. Spices silks, slaves and Weapons.

"KOS the movie" would be shot in Budapest or somewhere equally exotic no doubt - it would throng and bustle. Streets would hum and traffic would roar. Camels would collide and street-vendors would curse the homeless children stealing apples and candies from their stalls.

I've started encouraging members of our clan to step out of their primary RPs and add to that city colour - and hope a few others will do so as well.

We have a citizens guild, and since I really believe that citizens represent the heart of the city, we play street cats and strays in our spare time. Animals and strangers: Not all RP needs to be about the big life altering epic conflicts & adventures, and maybe if you have a bit of free time you fancy playing the little things with us?

I welcome anyone that wishes to chase my stray cat through the city as a dog or oversized rat, or can think of an equally time wasting activity that can keep make the city a little bit more alive and interesting. Also! shopkeepers and merchants!! I beg you to return to your businesses and we will do our best to interact with you.

Everin Grace.

RP NUT - Longtime T1 para enthusiast and rules nerd Smile

Leader of the Thieves Guild clan.

Ireem Thieves Guild Manifesto:

[url=]Thieves Guild PDF on Google Drive[/url]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 06:47 AM by Shivvawn resident.)
03-12-2014 06:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply