Current time: 03-23-2018, 11:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Rulers of KoS, Baal, Kora,
LibertyFlea Mahogany Offline

Dear Rulers of KoS, Baal, Kora,
Starting writing this Scroll was as sudden as hard for me.

I heard about a great loss of the former land of Samhara, and probably striking the entire city of Ireem. Those rumors ranged from a final attack, a take over by the Undead, to a curse from Gods.
Also I heard the Gods planned the destruction, to remove and rebuild the Perzian Colony, the Royal city of Ireem, in another World, yet all those rumors are not conclusive.
Having been informed you, Baal, and Kora, always have had close contacts with the Undead, and the Gods, I hope to hear some good news.

Luckily. or sadly, I had my stay safe on the other side of The Azure Ocean in the motherland Perzia.
The horrifying news about Ireems fate of course reached the Perzian homeland. Being guest at His Palace, the Sultan was always interested hearing me about Ireem.
Many questions he asked me several times about the Sultana Zanlu, and her niece. I only could tell him I did meet Sultanas niece shortly, as well having seen a glimpse of Page, Elysa Swansong, and still a few others whom ´s names I sadly seem to have forgotten. And, of course I informed him about the great dedication of Prince Ya, his wife, their family.
If he was not that much occupied he would have liked to visit Ireem, and meeting the devoted Nobles taking care of the city.

His Majesty asked me to seek for more detailed information what happened, but even more, what is true about that Gods plan: the Revival of Ireem.
This made me start writing the scroll.
His Majesty also allowed me to express His help. He is willing to send aid of helping hands in rebuilding the city. His Royal architects can come over, they already have the design for the new city.
Yet, He first needs to know if there already is miracle in the air.

We still hope for miracles to happen.
Maybe you, Baal, and Kora, can lift the veil of what the future is still hiding for us.

Wishing you all good, and blessings,

Shazadeeh LibertyFlea

- Only itching for the better, just being a True Blue Bloodletter -
[i]Shaazaade LibertyFlea Mahogany Zandieh [/i]
12-03-2015 02:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply