Current time: 03-23-2018, 11:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
week 4 Interview [Shui]
Luc Fray Offline

week 4 Interview [Shui]
[Image: shuifinal.jpg]

A quieter start to today's contest as compared to previous weeks, to be sure. However I'm happy to say that the quality of contestants has not waned at all. The enigmatic Shui emerged the winner and I was fortunate enough to have a little question and answer session with her after her lovely image was done being transfered to canvas.

Read on.

Idril: *Smiles in a sleepy way at today's contest winner, she squints a little at the parchment in her hand and starts to scribble some questions down.* "Well that's a very beautiful specimen that you have to be sure and congratulations for being the winner of today's contest. I'm sure you know this puts you in the running for our grand prize. For your first question, what do you think are the other functions of fish aside from being a highly nourishing food source?"

Shui: "Fish oil can be used for a lot... it can be boiled down and used to prevent illness.... or even to fertilze soil..." *She smirked.* It also is a wonderful ingrident in a few spells..."

Idril: *Continues to smile like a sleepy human villager despite having not expected that sort of answer. She wondes if she should ask about what sort of spells and finds that she does not want to know.*"Useful, very intelligent creatures yes...For the next question, If you had a fish for a pet, what would you name it and what would be the things that you would train it to do?"

Shui: "If I had a pet fish I would name him Dante... "she paused a moment, "I would train donate to do simple tasks. Mostly, he would just be for compainionship"

Idril: *Scribbles on the parchment, as she nibbles on her lower lip.* "That's a fine name for a fish I must say," *Taps her finger on her quill and thinks that she's forgotten something very important.* "And since we're on the subject of pets, for your final question, "What type of fish would Dante the pet be? And on the other hand which fish would you just use for food?"

Shui: "Dante would be a Betta Fish... they are elgant creatures... even thought the males can be very agressive..." *She paused, thinking for a moment* "As for food... I prefer Salmon."

And as our interview regretfully draws to a close, I found myself looking forward to once again seeing this mysterious beauty in action. It will be a long wait till Shui graces Skara Fair again with our lovely past winners. The grand finale is almost upon us! Who will be Miss Bikini Golgothica? Watch this space to find out. It will be a battle of wit and beauty next week betwee the 3 lovely contestants ---- Miss Leigh, Miss Gertie, and Miss Shui.
10-08-2011 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply