Current time: 03-23-2018, 11:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magick Level 5
macuran teardrop Offline

Magick Level 5
Anyone would like to share some ideas on their experience on Magick Level 5 and how to RP them?

- Create Familiars
- elemental sevitors

Any comments, advice, ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Baron Mac Rackham, The Wicked Baron
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 12:22 PM by macuran teardrop.)
02-03-2013 12:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
breezy carver Offline

RE: Magick Level 5
Greetings Baron..
I have blogged much of my levels as I have gone along the way .
I have done so for several reasons .
a) being to document my doings to help
both myself and my own along the way ..
b) as so I am not asking of anyone in my group to do what I have not already done myself .
** Please Note All do diaries not blogs .
1) The Familiars . smiles this is tricky . For I came to goatwood with my Pet Raven
it is documented here .
smiles since then I have also have Sir Winston my Husky. Alas saving him for his own storyline .
*** I see The bonding of a Familiar is another form of protection . Say if we were to be in trouble they could go get help .. or better yet warn us of something negative ahead . It is most close and personal bond !!!

2)The Elemental secitors I have done a few entrees . I will just post a couple of examples

Baron these are not shared to show off but rather my simple documentations in efforts I have in my own journey .. mho opinion here as we each travel in our magic adventures of knowlege in spells and using elements to further our knowledge . As we each grow through our different levels the goal is to meet up and interact using these magical key elements, knowlege and components in both spells, being protective , reversals and what ever it those dark folk do . smiles .
The problem I see , is say an Adept 7 such as myself comes across an Adept 2 or 3 who wishes to do a spell , they may not realize nor have anyway to know . One has already used a ring of protection or perhaps are wearing protective amulets and symbolic pieces upon them .
** Example during the Highway Man Durby, My amulet fell off , there were characters around that could have picked it up and done me further harm , thankfully ! Sir Raven my first Knight picked it up and (( Saved the day as a Good First Knight would do ! ))
I try to put little things out .. small . nothing too bright .. but often could roll into something bigger with the right mind .. It is a trial and error thing I believe ..
Perhaps I have become too comforable at explaining this is Progressive adult Role Play in that we are not in a race it is a slow build to the bigger picture that being prepared to use our skills .. For The better or worse of Dear Goatswood very own excitments ! smiles

hopes this helps a wee bit ..
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 08:23 AM by breezy carver.)
02-19-2013 08:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply